Weather Update 2

OK…here is the ruling on the game.
If school is cancelled on friday, the game will be postponed.
The makeup date would be November 11th. That’s a Friday (and there is no school that day)

BUT, I may have to make a judgement call before this happens. I have to consider your safety, and your family concerns when making a decision. I will give you a final go/no go tonight.

If I cancel and the storm totally misses us? Well, I will be bummed, but I can’t flip-flop plans last minute and expect that everyone will get the message. So once the game is postponed…it will stay postponed.

I will announce both on campus and on this website.

-MRV Management

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s